Thursday, October 14, 2010

One more day to go!

I am all packed and ready to go (Thank you Kristina!) and I am leaving tomorrow at 18:35 from Schiphol.  I am starting to get a little nervous!  I should be in Sendai around 18:00 local time on Oct. 16.  My host, Professor Tanaka, is kind enough to pick me up.

Ik heb al mijn koffers gepakt (Dankzij Kristina!).  Ik vertek morgen om 18u35 van Schiphol.  Ik word toch onderhand een beetje zenuwachtig!.  Ik arriveer in Sendai rond 18u lokale tijd op 16 oktober.  Mijn gastheer; Professor Tanaka is zo vriendelijk mij af te halen.

2 comments:

Sam Sanders said...

Nu kan iedereen commentaar geven!

(Het is hier immers geen derde-wereld-dictatuur)

Kristina said...

We're glad to hear that you made it well to Japan, Sammy! Since no one has, until now, been bold enough to comment on your blog, we have decided to make a start.

How is your apartment? Did you already find a bike? We are very curious to hear from your first adventures!

xxx Kristina, Jenny & Frans, Wim & Joke, Lotje & Donna, Dorus & Tetti and the Fant family, all of whom are missing you a lot already